Breakfast Start Times
Monday - Friday
7:00 am North Campus
7:15 am Main Campus
The health and safety of students is our top priority. We meet specific hand washing standards, wear clean gloves, sanitize all contact surfaces, and pay close attention to heating food and holding steady hot and cold temperatures, as appropriate.
We have a new operating system - Titan. Go to family.titank12.com to view daily breakfast and lunch menus.
Go to Check District Menu, type in Colorado Charter School Institute. At the filter, click and choose The Academy Charter. When you click on the menu item you will find calories, saturated fat, carbohydrates, and allergy information.
Titan payment accounts ~ If you can unattach your student(s) from your account and then reattach them to your account this will update your student's balance. Sorry for the inconvenience!
As a participating school in The National School Lunch & Breakfast Program, we comply with the Healthy Hungry-Free Kids Act of 2010.
Nutrition Standards Include:
- Choices of low-fat (1%) and fat-free milk
- Students must select a fruit or/and vegetable with every meal (we offer fresh salad daily)
- Specific weekly amounts of dark green, red/orange, and starchy vegetables will be offered
- In addition weekly amounts of beans, peas, other legumes must be offered
- All bread items contain at least 51% of whole grains
- We also meet specific calorie ranges for grade levels
We are limiting:
- Foods that contain added saturated fat and trans fat
- Foods high in added salt/sodium
Breakfast is served daily starting at 7:00 am at North and 7:15 am at Main campus. Lunch consists of a main entrée, a choice of fruit and /or vegetable, and milk.
2022-23 Food Prices
Breakfast for All: $2.50
Main Entree Only: $2.75
Extra Entree: $2.25