The Academy will be hosting an Enrollment Information Night on Wednesday, December 14th at 5:30pm. This event is open to prospective families looking to learn more about The Academy as well as current families who may want to learn more about moving up to the next level at our school. Our Pre-K Director and each level Principal will be facilitating separate sessions for Pre-K, Lower Elementary (K-2nd), Upper Elementary (3rd-5th), Middle School (6th-8th), and High School (9th-12th).
If you are interested, please complete the form below to RSVP and you will be added to our email list to receive more details in early December.
- Does The Academy charge tuition?
- What documentation is needed to enroll?
- Does The Academy provide transportation?
- When do we apply for the lottery?
- How many students are in the lottery pool?
- How will I know if my student's name comes up in the lottery?
- What happens if we are not offered a spot?
- If we are unsuccessful will our names remain on file for next year?
- Do we have to reapply every year once we have a place?
- Is anyone exempt from the lottery process?
- How do I report a change of address or other info?